Twitter Notifications Not Working ? Dial Now 1-844-375-4111
Here is how you can troubleshoot Twitter notifications not working problem in a little easy steps.
The official Twitter application is just ‘OK’ to speak the slightest. It acquires the job done, and embraces latest features before any third party Twitter application out there, since it is continued by Twitter itself. But at instants, the application can fling a miserable fit and tends to behave in such a way which is adverse to much. And keeping that extremely same thing in brain, you willll one day run into a issue where the Twitter application will end sending push notifications your manner albeit being turned on from the application itself. Fear not we are here to support you troubleshooting that problem once and for all, and it does not even take additional than a couple of minutes.
Troubleshoot Twitter For Push Notifications Not Working problem.
1. Open the twitter website on browser.
2. Click on your present image on the top right hand corner and then click on ‘Settings.’
3. at present look for an entry called ‘Applications’ in the list of accessible options on the left. Once set up, click on it.
4. On the right hand side, you willl be accessible with all the applications that have been granted right to use to use the Twitter service. locate the entries for Twitter and then click on the ‘Revoke Access’ button after that to them.
5. On your Twitter, Twitter will stop working since you have canceled access to the service itself. You will need to login back into the applications to get things working again.
6. In Twitter settings in the official application itself, make confirm notifications are enabled.
That is it you are done.
Twitter notifications will now come through without any sort of issue at all, and in order to make sure that is the case, we recommend asking one of your followers to send you a straight message or give you an mention.
If you are on mobile and are still not receiving notifications then it is extremely likely that you have disabled Twitter notifications on a computer level. Simply navigate to Settings tab> Notifications and check whether or not Twitter has been disabled from sending you notifications. If it is, then award is access.
It is somewhat odd why Twitter pulls off this issue on a mobile level, but now that we have offered you with a troubleshoot, your Twitter notifications will never ever go silent ever once more.