Books Not Showing Up On Kindle ? Dial Now 1-844-375-4111
You should verify if the Book is well-matched with your device. On the product page you will see somewhat like " offered for following devices" if this does not show than the e-Book is well-matched with every Kindle models. If the alternative is there you have to check if your device is listed or else it's mismatched. If your device is well-matched but the book still doesn't download try following:
- Hard Reset your device by holding the On/Off button 40 seconds or awaiting you see a image of a tree with a boy reading underside it.
- Set your machine in flight mode for 10-15 seconds after which twist flight mode off.
- Sever the wirelesson connection and set it up once more under settings.
- empty on the button Cloud and try downloading the book by hand.
- Log off and rear on your account below settings.
1. ensure the position of your wireless or connection. For support with connecting, go to Connect to WiFi.
2. Restart your Kindle. For information on restarting, go to Restart Your Kindle.
3. Sync to get your content. For orders on how to sync, go to Sync and Download satisfied on Your Kindle.
4. ensure your software description. If your Kindle is not on the newest software description, you must inform your device to the newest available version. To learn more, go to flames & Kindle Software Updates.
5. ensure that your payment method is valid. Check your 1-Click payment settings. To learn more, go away to inform Your Fire & Kindle Payment Settings.
6. create sure that you do not have a sift selected, or that the filter you have selected is suitable. For example, if you are looking for a book and you have a review filter enabled, books do not show.